I am a PhD student in Theory of Computation Group at MIT working with Scott Aaronson. My interests include quantum computation, complexity, and algorithms.
Prior to coming to MIT, I completed Part III at Cambridge as well as a Master's under the supervision of Anuj Dawar.
- Grover search and the no-signaling principle. With Ning Bao and Stephen Jordan. [arXiv]
- The space "just above" BQP. With Scott Aaronson, Joseph Fitzsimons and Mitchell Lee. To appear in ITCS 2016. [arXiv, ECCC, PDF]
- Generation of Universal Linear Optics by Any Beamsplitter. With Scott Aaronson. Physical Review A 89, 062316 (2014). Editor's suggestion. Presented as a contributed talk at QIP 2015. [PRA, arXiv, ECCC, PDF, Video of QIP Talk]
- Psi-Epistemic Theories: The Role of Symmetry. With Scott Aaronson, Lynn Chua and George Lowther. Physical Review A 88, 032111 (2013). Editor's suggestion. [PRA, arXiv]
- On Tractable Parameterizations of Graph Isomorphism. With Anuj Dawar and Eryk Kopczyński. In D.M. Thilikos and G.J. Woeginger (Eds.):
IPEC 2012, LNCS 7535, pp. 218-230, Springer 2012. [PDF*, LNCS].
- Caching and Interpolated Likelihoods: Accelerating Cosmological Monte Carlo Markov Chains. With Richard Easther and Katherine Rosenfeld. Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics 2011. [arXiv, JCAP]
CV (05-2015): PDF
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139
* Original publication by Springer