|I am currently a postdoc researcher with IBM research working with Frank Tip of software security.
Before IBM I did my PhD with Prof. Michael Ernst on the life cycle of software bugs. In particular, bug
prevention, detection, and removal. Before my PhD I worked as a software manager and developer for Rafael in Israel. Before that
I got my Msc and B.A from the Technion in Israel.
- Ph.d candidate in computer science, MIT, MA,
USA. Expected graduation June 2009
- Ms.c in computer science, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa,
Israel. April 1999
- B.A in computer science, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa,
Israel. April 1997
- Reseach Intern, IBM Watson Research Center, NY, 2007, 2008.
- Software consultant, WebLayers, MA, Summer 2005
- VP Engineering, My Dreams, Israel, 2004
- Software Manager, Rafael, Israel, 1999-2004
- Software Developer, IBM Haifa labs, Israel, 1996-1997
Apollo: A tool to automatically find and localize failures in PHP applications.
Pidasa: A tool for immutabily classification of references in Java.
Palulu: An automatic regression tests creator.
- ReCrash : Making software failures reproducible by preserving object states.
- MirnaMiner : A tool for finding new homologous micro RNA
- IGJ : Adding Immutability to Java