- Dynamo-RIO - Dynamic Native
Optimization for Interpreters.
- Model-Based Embedded and Robotic Systems research. (Nothing
useful on that page yet, unless you're local to MIT).
- The 2nd Lightweight Languages Workshop. November 9th, 2002, at
Dynamic Languages for Adaptive Software.
- Follow this link for
information on the seminar that Jonathan Bachrach and I have been
- The GOF Design Patterns in a
Dynamic OO Language
- We present an exhaustive comparison of the 23 Design Patterns
from the "Gang of Four" book in the original C++ and in GLOS, a
library on top of Scheme.
- Lightweight Languages Workshop
- Saturday, November 17th, 2001, at the AI Lab.
- Aspect-Oriented Programming using
Reflection, Dynamism, and Metaobject Protocols
- The "crosscutting" functionality that AOP is concerned with can
be programming directly using reflection, dynamism and MOP's.
- Dynamic Partial Evaluation
- A purely dynamic version of partial evaluation.
- Dynamic Virtual Machine
- A dynamic, reflective, higher-order, object-oriented virtual
6.894 Object-Oriented Dynamic Languages, Spring 2001,
- taught with Jonathan
Bachrach and Kostas Arkoudas
- Programming Languages Research
- My list of interesting related local research groups.
- Older Papers
- for your reading pleasure.
- an excellent programming language on which I worked for a while.
I maintain a gateway between the comp.lang.dylan
newsgroup and the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list.To subscribe, send mail to email@example.com
with a body of subscribe. Archives of the
info-dylan/comp.lang.dylan list are here.
- Family pictures
(up to February, 2002).
- Comfort Hacking
- written January, 2003.
- by me and others.
"Frightened by the real world? Hey, I understand.
I felt the same way when I got my doctorate."
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Technology Square, NE43-802
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617)253-5807 (voice) (617)253-5060 (fax)
$Id: gregs-home.html,v 1.1 2001/01/24 15:41:20 gregs Exp gregs $