[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Harlequin

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 06:18:27PM +0100, Jeff Dalton wrote:
> A move to make a Unix-based Dylan more Windows-friendly is likely,
> I fear, to make it much worse from my point of view.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much. Gwydion Dylan isn't really a Unix
or a Windows program--it lives in an esoteric and pleasant universe of
modular Dylan, and the Unix support is little more than a build system,
some configuration files and a few subclasses.

Ideally, Gwydion Dylan would run well on any platform that people want to
use it on, no matter how weird.

How do you feel about Python's cross-platform support, by the way?

Cheers,
Eric