[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BeOs

Off the top of my head it should be at
ftp://berlin.ccc.de/pub/gd/contributions, with the words "be" and "Mindy"
somewhere in the title. I think it's an old news item at
http://www.gwydiondylan.org/ , too.
My problem was due to a bad search path for the headers I'm using for fcntl,
but I've a new problem to do with setting the stream position, now.
I do have shared libraries working in Mandy on the Mac, now, which took two
functions from Inside Mac tweaked a bit.

- Rob.