[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BeOs

My port of Mindy is for BeOS PPC which uses the Metrowerks compiler and
libraries.  I don't think I have uploaded the latest version of my port,
but you are interested in BeOS x86 anyway.

x86 BeOS uses gcc and thus is going to be different than PPC, but closer
to the regular Mindy distribution.  Porting the regular Mindy distribution
to x86 BeOS should be quite easy since x86 BeOS uses gcc now.

As far as I know, the BeOS still doesn't support select(), which is
probably the biggest obstacle of the port.

I don't have an x86 machine, but I probably soon will.