[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Functional Objects Site

Yeah, I kind of like the name. It has the connotation of "practical"
objects or "working" objects--"functional" in that sense. Somehow, don't
ask me why, "functional" has just more of a "business-like"
sound than "practical".

Of course, they could have ripped off from BBEdit and named their
company "Objects That Don't Suck". _I_ for one would have loved that
name ;-) Maybe here in this group we could just use that as a nickname!