[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dylan & MOP

Dylan has some pretty powerful introspection and the ability to add methods to
GFs at runtime.
See p.343 and onwards of the Dylan Reference manual for type introspection such
as all-superclasses(), but note that it may not work on sealed classes.
See p.351 and onwards of the Dylan Reference manual for function introspection
methods, notably generic-function-methods(), add-method(), function-arguments(),
but note that they may not work on sealed functions or domains.

I don't know how you'd get all the slots for a class, though. This has always
struck me as a security issue,and I'm not entirely convinced by, say, Java's
implementation.

- Rob.