[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How To Meet Beautiful Women Pickup Libline

The list got spammier when I took over maintenance from Harlequin.
I currently do no spam filtering at all.  Needless to say, this is
mostly an issue for the content coming from the newsgroup.

Thanks for the pointer to MAPS RBL -- I'll look into it.

Any other list management suggestions appreciated.

 Andreas> Rob Myers <robm@lostwax.com> writes:
 >> Is it just me or has the list got spammier?

 Andreas> It has. Now the question is whether the spam comes over the list or
 Andreas> over the newsgroup.

 Andreas> I'm using MAPS RBL for spam blocking on the Gwydion lists, with good
 Andreas> success so far.

--
Greg      gregs@ai.mit.edu (617)253-5807
Sullivan  http://www.ai.mit.edu/~gregs/