[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS

HELLO: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR
TELECHARGE MERCHANT ACCOUNT.
 IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK DELETE. THANK YOU.

Dear Entrepreneur,

As a merchant account sales, rep, I would like to share with
 you an opportunity that will increase your business sales.
Do you know that 44% of all sales are made with a credit card?
Now it's your turn to increase your sales with a TELECHARGE
MERCHANT ACCOUNT!  It's simple and affordable.  It's great
for new and seasoned entrepreneurs. Telecharge allows you to
process Visa and Mastercard purchases in just two minutes by
calling a toll-free number from any touch tone phone.  THERE IS
NO CREDIT CHECK FOR ENROLLMENT, no equipment is needed,
no binding contract, cancel any time at no charge, there are no
monthly minimus and the application is simple. Telecharge is
 specifically designed for small, home-based businesses,
 network marketers, and sales personnel.  Telecharge merchants
must meet the following requirements. They must be a US citizen
with a checking account held in a US bank, cannot be on the
terminated merchant file list, or ever convicted of  credit card related
 fraud or financial related felony.  For application and more detailed
 information, please call 24hrs  1-888-588-3715.
Remember most purchases are made by creditcard.  I have used
Telecharge for over 2 years and my sales increased over 40% the first
month!  I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU THE BEST MERCHANT
ACCOUNT RATES AVAILABLE!  WE ALSO OFFER OTHER TYPES
OF MERCHANT ACCOUNTS.  ACT NOW!  ACT WITHIN THE NEXT 14
DAYS AND RECEIVE $25.00 OFF ANY MERCHANT ACCOUNT.

Thank for your time and consideration.

if we have reached you in error, and you would like to be removed

atmove@dcemail.com