[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BE THE FIRST IN YOUR AREA WITH NEW PERSONAL POSTCARDS!

Title: Hottest business opportunity to hit the UK this year!

The Hottest Business Opportunity to Hit
the
UK this Year!

This is not a network marketing or MLM Program !

Earn up to £10,000 per month or more!

Timing is everything!

Full time income on a part time basis!

New self-service Photo Post Card machines which put your face on a post card featuring top UK tourist themes, seasonal themes or even your favourite Premier League football player or team logo are now available in the UK. The UK market will grow to thousands of machines within the next 12-18 months according to industry experts.

We are seeking qualified individuals or small businesses to take advantage of a virtually untapped market opportunity in their area.We have top retail locations across the country waiting for these machines but need investors to operate them in these locations!

Timing is everything!

These Machines Combine the Popularity of the Following UK Industries:

The Opportunity Is:

For Free Information at No Obligation call us today

0171-409-0600

(Please refer to code J 12 when you call)

(If lines are engaged please leave message and we will get back with you promptly).