[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ANN: "Interacting with CORBA" article

I believe from the postings that the idea is the scripting language (as with
all specific-purpose scripting languages) can fit the type system of its
environment, in this case CORBA, perfectly without any hoop-jumping glue. It
can more naturally express solutions to problems that can be found using
CORBA than any other language.
That said, it's a little disturbing that a system designed to allow
langauge-agnostic problem solving should feel it requires its own language,
and an interpreted one at that....

- Rob.