[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A question

Thanks.  I have looked at Dolphin and Visual Works and agree they are worth
further consideration.  My concern is not to get involved in a niche
language that has no life outside of a newsgroup or fan base.  Smalltalk
appeals to me as Squeak because it is being used and the usage seems to be
growing.  Programs are being written that other people use and receive some
benefit from that use.  I want to see where Dylan fits that model before
investing another erg of energy in it (beyond these posts, that is) ;-).

Thanks,

Steve

8EB8B9AA0phudsonpoboxcom@127.0.0.1">news:8EB8B9AA0phudsonpoboxcom@127.0.0.1...