[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Newbie: Learning Dylan

tbalazs-this-must-go@netcomuk.co.uk (Tony Balazs) writes:

> Please could someone give me some advice about where best to start
> off learning Dylan?  I have some very limited ST experience but am
> not getting on very well with the language.

The following web sites have tutorials on the language:

http://www.pobox.com/~emk/dylan
http://www.webcom.com/haahr/dylan/

The book Dylan Programming is good to learn from. I think you can
order it from Functional Objects or Amazon.

The personal editions of the HD (now FD) Dylan environments have lots
of example source code. So does Gwydion Dylan. Downloading these and
looking through the source is helpful.

And asking here I guess. Hope that helps a bit.

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/dylan