[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Issues with GD

    >> I don't see how this can be done due to d2c's apparent need for
    >> a .lid, but I could quite possibly be missing something which
    >> isn't immediately apparent. :)

    Andreas> I don't see a problem at all, can you elaborate?

Sure.

If I want to use automake for a project in C/C++, I might do:

bin_PROGRAMS = myapp
myapp_SOURCES = myapp.dylan myapp2.dylan myapp.lid

Yet, since the compilation process only needs to do:

d2c myapp.lid

And not:

d2c -c myapp.dylan
d2c -c myapp2.dylan
d2c -o myapp myapp.o myapp2.o

in traditional GNU-ish fassion, how would I use automake for the
project, while still supporting options such as 'make dist' to quickly
pack the sources and such into a tarball? Or, is there another way to
do this?