[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Issues with GD

In article <87vh2hnws3.fsf@ethereal.dyndns.org>, Nolan Darilek
<nolan@ethereal.dhis.org> wrote:

> And, just out of curiousity, are there any existing projects which use
> Gwydion Dylan? I think I remember seeing a finger daemon and a few
> small libraries, as well as some examples of CGI's, but are there any
> others that I've missed?

I don't know of any existing ones, but I'm currently thinking *very*
seriously about using it instead of C++ for a reasonably major Mac project
(will take me possibly a year) for the film&TV post-production industry.
I've inherited a project in C++ with a core engine that is pretty
resonable and lot of user interface around it with is ... which ... which
desperately needs rethinking and rewriting from scratch.  We also want to
do a Windows version down the track, and maybe Linux as well.  DUIM is
lookng very attractive at the moment...

-- Bruce