[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Using DUIM's <viewport>

"Andrew W Armstrong" <andy.armstrong@mailcity.com> writes:

> OK, here's the real version [...snip...]

I just tried your solution and it works great!

> The only problem with this solution is that the background of the
> scrolling area is now white instead of the default Windows color.

One way I found was to use get-default-background:

    scrolling ()
      make(<drawing-pane>,
           children: vector(frame.%column),
           background: get-default-background(frame.port, frame.%column),
           foreground: #f)
    end;

I'm not sure exactly what get-default-background does behind the
scenes but it makes the background the default gadget background in
this example.

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/dylan