[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Persistence?

    Chris> There is DOOD (Dylan Object Oriented Database) for
    Chris> Functional Developer. Maybe that could be ported?

Is this source freely available, and if so, where can I download it?

I grabbed all of the FD beta files and unpacked them on my Linux
partition, since windows is extremely messed up and I really don't
feel like putting forth the effort needed to fix or reinstall, since I
haven't used it in months. All of the FD files seem to be in a form
which requires an installation program to unpack, which makes any DOOD
sources inaccessible to me.

Thanks for the pointer!

Follow-Ups: References: