[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Dylan parser-generator.

Gwydion Dylan includes the Parsergen tool, which is used to compile the Dylan
parser into Dylan for d2c. It runs on any platform that Gwydion Dylan runs on.
The old Apple DTR CD has a parser generator on, it might even be the same one.
I'm sure Fun-O will have something, too, althoguh I don't have Functional
Developer to hand.

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers  -  robm@tdv.com         The Digital Village  -  www.tdv.com
MacOS wonderfulness for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.

Follow-Ups: References: