[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Removing a specific item from a collection?

I was surprised to find that there doesn't seem to be a way to remove,
say, element 5 from a stretchy-vector.  Explicit key collections (i.e.
there doesn't seem to be an analogous function for the other collections.

The remove function deletes by value, not index.  If you have 3
duplicate values, and you want to remove the middle one, it looks like
you are out of luck.

This must have come up before; how did you solve it?  Can we add such a
function to the standard?