[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<tree-node> in DUIM

Hi,

The <tree-node> class is listed in the DUIM documentation as being an
"Open abstract instantiable class".  I should be able to call make on
it, right?  When I do, I get an error saying that the class is abstract.
It is abstract, but it is instantiable, so I think I should be able to
call make on it get an instance of a subclass.  This is in Functional
Developer 2.0.

I am not sure how to populate a <tree-control> with children so I would
appreciate having an example showing how to populate the control with
pre-existing children, not only with children generated from a method
like this:  method (x) vector(x * 2, 1 + (x * 2)) end as they do in the
sample code.

I wanted to do something like this:
define constant a1 = make(<tree-node>, object: "a1");
define constant a2 = make(<tree-node>, object: "a2", parent-nodes:
list(a1));
define constant a3 = make(<tree-node>, object: "a3", parent-nodes:
list(a1));

thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.