[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Synergy between Skill-driven design and Dylan?

See:

http://www.gwydiondylan.org/mtr-on-dylan.txt

for how thinking in Dylan is different.

It certainly isn't just another OO language, and it doesn't map 1:1 to ObjC:
each language has capabilities the other lacks (as has been discussed on this
list).

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers  -  robm@h2g2.com         H2G2  -  http://www.h2g2.com/
MacOS wonderfulness for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.

Follow-Ups: References: