[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: C# is not Dylan (was: Re: C# : The new language from M$)

I came to Dylan post-syntax-change. I like the syntax, it's now my favourite
syntax over C++, Lisp, Java and AppleScript.

I appreciate that the object-pascal-style syntax may be offputting to people
who think they've got a career for life writing COM objects in VC++, but
it's less offputting to these people IMHO than Lisp syntax, and Dylan sorely
needed to differentiate itself from the incorrect common perception of Lisp
as an AI/research language.

- Rob.