[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: C# is not Dylan (was: Re: C# : The new language from M$)

In article <39610545.22C9@synquiry.com>, Jon S Anthony
<jsa@synquiry.com> wrote:

> This I simply no longer agree with.  Well, for all I know _you_ do
> feel "butt-naked" w/o static typing, but I don't believe there is any
> significant objective reality to the proposition that it really helps
> find errors or helps clear up design issues, or whatever.

It might be interesting to compare this with "Extreme Programming"
(XP), which originated in the Smalltalk camp and describes
how you achieve high productivity and quality using a dynamic
development "environment".

--
Rainer Joswig, BU Partner,
ISION Internet AG, Steinhöft 9, 20459 Hamburg, Germany