[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why I don't use Dylan

In article <B58F68FF.4091%robmyers@cwcom.net>, Rob Myers
<robmyers@cwcom.net> wrote:

> I was worried when Harlequin got split up, but Functional Objects have come
> through with flying colours. My only small concern is that their website
> could do with making more boring-corporate, but it has grown on me :-)

I'm neither a customer nor am I known to be very sympathetic
to Dylan in general. But I really like how the product is being
sold in pieces by "Functional Objects, Inc." over their web site.
This really makes sense to me in the Internet age.
Make libraries affordable and let customers buy libraries
based on their real demand - this is really a good thing.

--
Rainer Joswig, BU Partner,
ISION Internet AG, Steinhöft 9, 20459 Hamburg, Germany