[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: updating an icon label in DUIM

I looked into this last night. Basically the DUIM code for handling
gadget-label-setter only handled the text case, for both <label>
and <button> classes. This was a major oversight, so I've put in the
necessary handling. I've also put code into the Win32 DUIM test suite
to verify this feature.

I have a patch DLL if anyone would like to try it, but I'll warn
you that it is 1.6Mb compressed. John, I tried to send it to you,
but your email account kept refusing it. Let me know how I can get
it to you if you are interested.

Cheers,

Andy

---