[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: big nums for functional developer

Strip out "funtional" and maybe "inline" using your find tool and you
should be halfway there. GD and Fun-Dev are very compatible at the
language (and library) level, and getting more so all the time. I don't
see anything in the file apart from the keywords that shouldn't compile
on Fun-Dev, the early bit-twiddling looks like it's all DRM calls.

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers - http://www.robmyers.org/   H2G2 - http://www.h2g2.com/
MacOS wonderfulness for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.