[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Printing & FunO

What is needed to produce "nicely formatted reports"
in Dylan?  If I read the documentation on the site
correctly, it's not a part of the basic (free)
download.  I suppose that this is reasonable, but
what IS it a part of?  So far I haven't been able to
figure this one out.  (Nicely formatted means the
kind of thing someone could put together in MSWord
or MSAccess -- not just straight text.)  I could
calculate the HTML expression of what I wanted to
print, but I can't tell whether or not that would
get me any closer to printing it.

-- (c) Charles Hixson
--  Addition of advertisements or hyperlinks to
products specifically prohibited

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="charleshixsn.vcf"