[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

IE style buttons

Ok, so I want to have those nice Internet Explorer type buttons.
Ie, grayed out until u mouse over. Then the icon is coloured and raised.

My original thinking was that I could just extend the <push-button> to have
these features.

I have looked at the duim source and don't see how I can do this. Actually I
spent days looking at that code so I could understand what was going on,
lol...

I know it can be done, probably using win32-duim. But really, im kinda
lost...

Also, I have a question about labels.

Is there any way that you can make a gadget have two labels.
This would be quite handy for pushbuttons (eg txt + icon). The source
mentions compound labels but doesn't seem to go anywhere with it.

hmm...my memory is a little hazy, haven't looked at this stuff for a couple
of weeks.
Any info would be appreciated :)
Thankyou.