[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

XML-RPC library available

I've added to my site an XML-RPC library for Functional Developer. It
has client side only support at the moment but that is complete (I
think). It includes a sample application that pulls data from a couple
of XML-RPC servers off the net.

I use 'Meta' to do the parsing of the XML-RPC packages - I'll probably
move to a Dylan XML parser once one becomes available.

It's available at http://www.double.co.nz/dylan

It doesn't have any nice macros to automatically create wrapper
methods for the xml-rpc functions so there is plenty of room for
improvement but I thought I'd make it available as is for now.

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/dylan