[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mac OS X presents an opportunity for Dylan

On a technical level I agree. But Java has lost a lot of momentum. I was an ecommerce Java programmer from Jan 1997-Jan 2000, and the shine came off it in that time.

On a marketing and job security level, M$'s "solutions" win every time. You can't beat FUD and lock-in...

- Rob.