[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HTML Tidy Wrapper for Functional Developer

Klemens Schmid <klemens.schmid@gmx.de> writes:

> I compile using Microsoft C++. What do I have to consider here to
> get the compile thru?

I don't understand what you are doing. There is no C++ code with the
HTML tidy wrapper for Functional Developer that I provide. I authored
the Dylan code, not the HTML Tidy code itself - that is available at
the original web site mentioned at my site. You should contact the
author of HTML tidy if you are having problems rebuilding that.

The wrapper I provide requires Functional Developer 2.0 from
http://www.functionalobjects.com to compile.

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/dylan