[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Executables available

I've posted some GPL'd source to
ftp://ftp.gwydiondylan.org/pub/gd/contributions.  The utilities are
diane, xml-server, and database-reader.

The following two utilities work with a web server (such as apache,
available from http://www.apache.org).

* diane associates UML packages to diagrams and publishes web-pages of a
model's hierarchy.  I've included a tutorial demonstrating diane serving
web-pages of the UML model describing diane herself.

diane, currently, serves internal web-pages for collaborative
design-review and at home to publish my own projects' models.  Feel free
to use diane for public, corporate or personal model web-publishing.

* xml-server is by no means an XML parser (there are other efforts
underway for that).  It examines all .xml files in the xml/ directory
and serves a web page grouping those files by program and group.  The
served page links the .xml names to Jade (James' DSSSL Engine available
from http://www.jclark.com/jade).  It comes with example .xml files, and
example DSSSL and DTD files.

* database-reader is a utility that takes data on a file stored in
binary and outputs it in human-readable format.

Also available are a couple of the classic basic games, translated into
Dylan (also GPL'd), they are Hammurabi and Lander.

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/