[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Gwydion Dylan - MacOS X Carbon Demos

I don't think you're allowed to pass $NULL for this. Carbon tends not to like $NULL. I'll double check.
The NewRegion() in a loop will leak like crazy, though, I'll change it to pre-allocated region.

Thanks.

Posting this code has proved to be very productive for me. :-)

- Rob.