[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any applications coded in Dylan?

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 04:52:46 GMT, kachinadtm@my-deja.com wrote:

>All right, Here is my testimony of my commercial use of Dylan.
>Sorry I didn't step forward earlier, but I do all my posting through
>DejaNews to avoid spamming, and somehow I missed the original post
>as it doesn't appear in DejaNews.

Sorry, I had X-NoArchive set in my newsreader.

<glowing recommendation snipped (but everyone should read it!)>

>Anyone reading this should seriously consider Dylan.  I personally feel
>it has what it takes to be the next generation language... like 'C' was
>to assembler, Dylan is to C++.

Thank you very much for writing and posting this.  After reading your
message, I am convinced that Dylan is a valuable language and is
certainly worth learning.  Your post especially hits home because the
next project I have in mind is very graphically oriented and must be
flexible.  I do wish that FO would pipe in now and declare their
dedication to FO Dylan's continuance, because I must know that it will
keep the pace with the yearly MS OS upgrades.

Thanks again,
   - Zeno

Follow-Ups: References: