[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Assert() and Friends

So are DBC and exceptions mutually exclusive ways of achieving the same
goals, or is it more a matter of ideology? I think I prefer asserts,
because I've never seen the exception handling code that works.... :-)

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers - http://www.robmyers.org/
"Narafala dei mo narafala dei mo narafala dei,