[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Assert() and Friends

Hi Andy.
Yes, those functions (and a few others) are still stubbed out in Gwydion's common-dylan. I'll take a look at fixing that.

Can you disable 'assert' for builds, or is it always there?

Thanks.

- Rob.

On Friday, February 16, 2001, at 03:48 PM, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Functional Developer has a debugging package, including 'assert',
> 'debug-message' etc, along the lines that you describe. The
> common-dylan initiative was meant to include these features, I
> don't remember whether or not that made it in. We should make sure
> that this is in place in all Dylan implementations.

Rob Myers - http://www.robmyers.org/dylan
Advanced Free Software Development Tools -
http://www.gwydiondylan.org/