[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Initial filling of collections

Just to make it more precise: My idea did not mean
that the fill function should be sticky with the
collection, as it is probably strongly context
dependent on what elements should be added to the
collection on resize. I simply meant the moment of
creation, and no retainment of the fill-function.
Thinking further, size-setter could be another
candidate for adding a fill-function: keyword (if GF
signature permitting).

   Gabor

[interesting comments snipped]