[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Objective C bridge

On Saturday, March 10, 2001, at 08:00 PM, james wrote:

>   I have been messing around with a Core Foundation dylan library that
> works on Darwin/MacOSX.

I'd be interested to see that, when it's ready.

> but I only tried a few classes and not the
> whole thing like Rob did with Carbon.

I haven't done all of Carbon. Enough to get an app. going, though. It helped that Patrick Beard had already done the hard work and Gareth Baker added lots of useful stuff.

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers - http://www.robmyers.org/dylan
"The idea behind Dylan-to offer a range of dynamism appropriate to each piece of an application-feels right, and after using Dylan you will become frustrated with C++ and Java." - Software Development Magazine.