[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Comparison to C# ?

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Norton Greenfeld wrote:

[Aaaagh!  Please don't send HTML-only posts.  I usually read this
newsgroup in poor little old "pine" over an SSH session ;-(  This has been
a public service announcement.]

> Is anyone writing a comparison between Dylan and C#?

I mostly finished a feature-wise comparison, along the lines of "almost
everything C# does, Dylan does better" but then I got bored with it.  I'll
see if I can dig it up.  However, the things that C# probably does better
are (a) keep reasonably happy any programmers migrating from (C++,) VB and
Java; and (b) integrate with all this new-fangled ".NET" stuff.

HTH,
Hugh.