[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Comparison to C# ?

Hi All,

As a long-time "admirer-from-afar" of Dylan, and a-propos the possibility of
.NET integration, I would say yes please, yes please, yes please, yes
please, ......

If F-O were merely to announce their _intention_ to do a .NET port, I'd be a
paying customer tomorrow!

Is this a realistic possibility?

cheers

gary

"Rob Myers" <robm@tdv.com> wrote in message
1227122882-31339108@tdv.com">news:1227122882-31339108@tdv.com...
> Now *there*'s an opportunity for Fun-O. Even VB programmers are going to
have to learn a new "version" of their language to use .NET, so another,
better, new language has more going for it on the PC platform now than it
has in the last 20 years.