[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DUIM focus question

Hi Ron,

In theory, frame-input-focus(frame) should tell you which of the
gadgets in your frame currently has the focus. I say in theory,
because the input focus code was a pain in the neck, and so I
wouldn't be suprised if it isn't working for you. If it isn't,
then send me a stripped down version that I can run, and I'll
get you a fix.

Thanks,

Andy

---