[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

dylanlibs sourceforge project

I've created a SourceForge project for my various Dylan libraries to
make it easier to maintain and distribute. It's also to allow others
to edit/extend any of my libraries if they want to join in the
development of them. By using SourceForge, hopefully it will also
provide some exposure for the Dylan language.

The URL for the project is:

http://dylanlibs.sourceforge.net

Currently I've only got one of my dylan projects on there but I'll
upload most of my Dylan work over time. The main thing of interest
there at the moment is a wrapper for the Microsoft XML Parser v 3.0.

It comprises 3 libraries:

  msxml3-dispatch
    Automatically generated dispatch interfaces for the
    Microsoft XML Parser V3.0, release. This generated library is
    quite low-level and you might not want to use it directly.

 msxml3
    Contains a higher level interface to msxml3-dispatch. Using this
    library you need never know you are dealing with COM and <bstr>
    types. All releasing and allocating of resources is handled
    automatically and it provides an OO hierarchy of nodes, elements,
    etc. Not everything is implemented or tested but 99% of it is
    there I think.

 msxml-viewer
    An example program that uses the msxml3 library. It lets you
    select an XML file to load and displays the nodes in a DUIM tree
    control. You can optionally provide an xpath expression, hit the
    xpath button, and see the filtered list of nodes that matched the
    xpath expression.

Hope it proves useful.

Chris.
--