[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: announcement: open sourcing of MCL kernel and compiler

This is good news!

The Gwydion Dylan project will most likely not change
the implementation language from Dylan to CLOS, but
inspection of the opened source can be of tremendous
value for the project. The C back-end can still be
taught some tricks. I do not think a native PPC (let
alone incremental) backend is in reach for us handful
volunteers in the near term, but I for sure will give
openmcl a look.

	Gabor