[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SOMEONE KILL THIS GUY

"Jerry P" <jerryp@bisusa.com> wrote in message
0HTN6.99114$ho6.6330082@news5.aus1.giganews.com">news:0HTN6.99114$ho6.6330082@news5.aus1.giganews.com...

> <yrwaxdmt@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > I do not understand why the United States
> > permits web sites like
> > http://www.halturnershow.com to exist.
> >

> It's called Freedom of the Press.
>
> What I don't understand is why the United States permits anyone to
> criticize Freedom of the Press.

I have no idea what the issue is here, have not visited the Hal Turner site,
don't know or care who he is or what he represents.

However a subject line suggesting murder catches my attention...<G>

If we are seriously going to advocate freedom of expression, then that
freedom must include the freedom to criticize the fact that there is freedom
of expression...(without having your life threatened...<G>)

Otherwise it is just "freedom to express views I agree with"

Now, anyone written any good COBOL lately <G>?

Pete.

                http://www.usenet.com