[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Are there any .NET possibilities/implications for Dylan/Functional Developer?

In article <Pine.BSF.4.21.0106200756470.16150-100000@shell5.ba.best.com>,
Brian Rogoff  <bpr@shell5.ba.best.com> wrote:
>On 20 Jun 2001, Andreas Bogk wrote:
>> Jason Trenouth <jason.trenouth@globalgraphics.com> writes:
>>
>> > Well, I'll ask on behalf of Fun'O. All those interested in a .NET version
>> > of Dylan speak now.
>>
>> I'd be much more interested in a Unix port.
>
>Same here. Wearing my "working programmer" hat, I'd say first Solaris,
>then Linux, then HPUX. No doubt others have different priorities.
>
>I'd also be interested in seeing Gwydion Dylan emitting C--
>(www.cminusminus.org) as soon as there is a good enough C-- compiler,
>since that seems like a natural fit.
>
>-- Brian

I want a Solaris (SPARC) port too. (please! :)

Thanks,

James

--
James McCarron
"nature is sometimes counterintuitive.  entropy, for instance." - thi