[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Microsoft linker problems

Hi folks,

I have finally managed to install FunDev and found that I have
support for the MS linker ... but as I am basically incompatible
with MS products, I am not able to find this beast on the net.
Maybe Microsoft scrapped the free platform SDKs or so...

I managed to get one out of the Win98 DDK, whatever that may be.
FunDev complains about problems with cvpack, a utility which
is giving me a hard time, too.

I am running FunDev 2.01 professional on Win2000 SP 2, if that is important.

Pointers  valid urls for the MS-tools or helpful
advice on how to get these to work will be appreciated.

Regards
S.
--
Stefan Schmiedl
EDV-Beratung, Programmierung, Schulung

Change is Constant
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/pgp-signature