[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Multiple dispatch / multimethods??

<http://www.performance-computing.com/unixreview/backissu/9707/9707f1.html>

> Anyway, it references TwinPeaks (Sun & Ilog) in addition to various COM &
> CORBA stuff.

I found the article in Google's cache.  However, TwinPeaks is not mentioned
at all on ILOG's website, and there are only stale references to it on
Sun's.

It would certainly be possible to create a tool that would parse a set of
C++ headers and create an 'extern "C"' shim for the public interface, which
could then be interfaced to other languages.  I don't know of any such tool
currently in existence though.

Cheers,
-Peter S. Housel-   housel@acm.org   http://members.home.com/housel/