[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dylan Hackers entry won second prize at ICFP 2001

Hi!

I'm just back from Florence, the location of this year's
International Conference on Functional Programming:

  http://cristal.inria.fr/ICFP2001/

At the conference, the winners of this year's ICFP Programming
Contest were announced, and I'm proud to say that we made the
second place:

  http://cristal.inria.fr/ICFP2001/prog-contest/

and that it is now Official Scientific Truth[tm] that

  Dylan is a fine programming tool for many applications

The Dylan Hackers team consisted of (in alphabetical order)
Andreas Bogk, Chris Double, Bruce Hoult and Peter Housel.

Andreas