[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FunDev -> OCX?

under_dog@volcanomail.com (UnderDog) writes:

> I've tried using the button-ocx example, but whenever I try to place
> it on my Form in VB I get a "Class not registered" error, including
> the CLSID of the button example. What am I missing?  I did run
> regsvr32 on it, and I did add a reference to it from VB. Really
> hopeful, but at a loss.

I just tried this and get the same result as you. I know that I have
tried this project in the past and it worked fine. I'll see if I can
hunt down the cause if someone from fun-o can't expand on the problem.

What operating system are you running on and have you tried fun-o
support?

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/dylan